Welcome to Lockwood!
Thank you for visiting our happy little corner of the Internet.
- We’re located in New York City, and our stores sit right next to some of our hardest-hit neighborhoods. Because of this, you’ll find our website is stripped down to the goods we feel we can ship quickly and safely.
- We’re primarily shipping boxes and bundles, which are lovingly curated by our owner Mackenzi, a 13-year veteran of the gift industry. Shipping boxes and bundles enable us to quickly and efficiently put gorgeous gifts together for you with free shipping. Thank you for trusting us to make the perfect gift for you!
- Mother’s Day boxes will begin shipping the week of April 20th. Our typical shipping time is 1-3 days, but with the current state of things, we ask that you give us 3-5 days to ship out purchases, allowing extra time for safety measures.
- We’re available 7 days a week for questions! email@example.com
- If there’s anything we should know about your recipient (even if that’s you!) please let us know in the notes. We’ve seen it all… and we’ll do our best to accommodate as possible.
- A note on orders placed while our physical locations are closed: no returns will be accepted until we reopen, but we will extend our return policy to within 30 days of our announced reopen date.
- We can include a handwritten note with any purchase! Simply place in your order notes at checkout.
How do I visit you? What are your hours?
You can visit our locations tab for Lockwood addresses, phone numbers, and hours.
How do I return my purchase?
Lockwood takes pride in everything we sell, and hopes you love everything you've bought!
In the event you need to return an item or you have received an item that is in less-than-perfect condition, please contact us for a return authorization number. Lockwood cannot accept returned items without a RA number. Returns MUST be sent within 10 days of delivery of your purchase and all returned items MUST be in good, unused condition. Please note, items returned for reasons other than damage must be sent at the purchaser's expense and original shipping fees will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please send returns to:
I live in NYC, can I just come pick up my order?
Yes! Just choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping method and we'll hold it at our Astoria shop.
How do you ship items?
Lockwood ships most items via USPS. We offer flat-rate domestic shipping as follows:
Orders under $40- $8.95
Free domestic shipping over $40
Are all of these items available in-store?
Why yes they are! All items you see on lockwoodshop.com are available at our flagship Lockwood Astoria location- 32-15 33rd St. From time to time, items sell out quickly, so please call ahead if the matter is urgent. We can be reached at 718.626.6030 daily from 11-8pm EST.
I need my item in a rush! What do I do?
If you need your item rushed, please let us know ASAP. Lockwood offers several expedited shipping solutions. Extra shipping fees may apply to rush orders. 718.626.6030 or email@example.com for help.
I make stuff, do you want to sell it?
Maybe! Please see our product submission form here.
Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes! Not sure what to get that special someone? Our gift certificates are redeemable at Lockwood, Lockwood Paper, Lockwood Style, and Lockwood Jackson Heights as well as online- just click on the 'Gift Certificates'. Happy shopping.
Do you charge sales tax?
We are required to collect sales tax (8.875%) on purchases being sent within New York.
How can I pay for my purchases?
We take Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. You can choose your payment option at the checkout.
Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Commitment to Data Security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. No Lockwood employee has access to credit card or payment information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information: