Our "At Home In The Kitchen" bundles were so wildly popular for Mother's Day, we've crafted this new holiday version with gifting in mind. Each will include a fresh herb kit, so you can bring the outside in. All you'll need to get growing is water and a sunny window. Choose which herb you'd like to grow: parsley, chives, basil, or mint.
We'll keep the cooking fun going with an assortment of some of our bestselling items, that might include:
- Mast Mini Olive Oil Chocolate Bar - this mini bar is a decadent treat to snack on while whipping up dinner
- Jacobsen Salt Tin, a tin of kosher sea salt that our owner always keeps in her bag. Its origins are epic: it's hand-harvested from the cold waters of the Oregon Coast!
- Small Single Bees Wrap - wrap up that half a lemon you didn't use or those berries you want to take to work in reusable bees wrap
- Swedish Dishcloth - the sustainable option in lieu of a traditional sponge
- Kikkerland Magic Soap - after cooking with garlic or onions simply scrub and wash your hands with this steel ball in cold water for about 30 seconds and neutralize the smell.
Just choose your herb kit and we'll do the rest!