Hi! Want to work for Lockwood?
LOCKWOOD STYLE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Posted March 16th, 2018
Lockwood Style is looking for a full-time assistant manager. Must be available weekends, have at least one year retail management experience, and have sharp team work skills.
Bonuses include: a savvy social media presence, knowledge of Lockwood brands, and event management experience.
You'll oversee a small team, be in charge of stock re-orders and inventory/supply management, as well as some management level cashiering duties. Other tasks might include: training new staff, managing a markdown schedule, and visual merchandising.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have some interest in fashion, and an awareness of current trends and styles
- 2 years retail experience, 1 year retail management
- Have strong organizational skills and be project oriented
- The ability to work equally well alone or with a large team
This job is full time and requires holidays and weekends. Medical insurance and bonuses offered after 90 day review.
Job Type: Full-time
LOCKWOOD STYLE SALES ASSOCIATE
Posted April 16th, 2018
Lockwood Style is looking for a retail savvy sales associate for our Astoria based women's clothing shop.
- Helping customers with all aspects of the sales experience
- Stocking and maintaining the sales floor
- Developing social media posts
- Customer service
- Entering new items for sale
- Visual merchandising
You should have at least 2 years of retail experience, a fashion background is a plus. This is a part-time position (3-4 days a week) and you must be able to work at least one weekend day.
Ideal candidates: enjoy a team environment (but can easily work on their own), are detail-oriented, have some knowledge/interest in current trends in fashion, live in Queens, have a strong sense of personal style, and enjoy the retail hustle.
Benefits include: flexible scheduling, fair pay, and unlimited La Croix.
Job Type: Part-time