Welcome to Lockwood! I’m so happy you’re here.
Lockwood is the culmination of my decade plus love affair with retail, mixed with a massive crush on the borough Queens, and just a dash of business + design mixed in for good measure.
In 2013, I found the retail storefront of my dreams, and in September of that year Lockwood was born, named after an old Astoria street name.
We’ve expanded quite a bit over the years, and the brand now consists of five locations!
- Lockwood: Our flagship store in Astoria. Home & gift with an emphasis on custom and locally designed items.
- Lockwood Style: An all-size women’s clothing boutique (sizes 0-24!), just around the corner from Lockwood.
- Lockwood Jackson Heights: All the same Lockwood fun, but now in Jackson Heights.
- Lockwood Queens Museum: Our unique take on Queens-centric, designed focused items.
- Lockwood Paper: Located around the corner from our flagship store. Don’t miss our custom wrap bar + notebook embossing station.
I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Lockwood. Thanks for being part of the journey!